Protecting Your Interests In Divorce
With so much at stake during a divorce — what happens to the children, who gets the house, and how will savings and property issues be resolved — it is imperative to have an experienced family attorney advocating on your behalf throughout the entire process.
At Bull & Reinhardt, PLLC, we are experienced in every facet of the law relating to child custody, equitable distribution of marital property, spousal support, and all other relevant issues that arise during a divorce. With more than 45 combined years of legal experience, we have the skills and knowledge necessary to adeptly address all nuances of each unique divorce situation.
Our family law representation experience is especially beneficial in complex, high-asset divorces, where substantial assets and special issues are involved, where the choice of attorney has an even greater impact on the ultimate settlement or divorce decree.
Powerful Representation For All Your Divorce Needs
Our primary concern is meeting your goals and helping you get through your divorce or separation as efficiently and easily as possible. We’re experienced in all aspects of family law litigation and do not hesitate to aggressively protect our clients’ interests, but we are also well-versed in alternative dispute resolution, including mediation and arbitration proceedings. In any setting, we have the resources and extensive legal knowledge necessary to resolve issues related to:
Who Needs A Divorce Lawyer?
Although anyone can benefit from hiring an attorney as soon as he or she realizes that their marriage or relationship has reached its end, it is especially important to retain legal counsel if:
- Your spouse has already hired a lawyer. If the other side has representation, you should be represented, as well. This ensures that you always have someone protecting your best interests and are on equal footing with someone at your side who knows the law, the rules of evidence, procedure, and local rules and can avoid you be taken advantage of by the opposing counsel. Their attorney will be aggressively advocating for them. You need a strong advocate at your side.
- The relationship involved child or spousal abuse or domestic violence. A skilled lawyer can help you obtain legal protection, such as emergency custody or a restraining order so that you and your children do not have to fear retribution from an abusive spouse.
- You know that your soon-to-be ex wants revenge. Our skilled lawyers can provide you with the calm, confident representation you need to navigate through a divorce marked by a former spouse’s pettiness, anger or irrational demands.
- You or the other party had an affair. If your divorce involves elements of alienation of affection or adultery, an experienced attorney can navigate you through the issues involved when the divorce is complicated by these factors.
- Issues of child relocation are involved. A lawyer is especially helpful if the adverse party has or is threatening to remove your child or children or keep them away from you, or if you are seeking to relocate. A parent’s relationship with their children is critical and you need someone to protect and preserve this bond.